2.23.2010

The Art Institute {A.K.A - My Childhood Love & Adult Inspiration}

I'm working on a new line of {Art Journals} that are definitely a little piece of me.  
Each one has hand painting, mixed media, and my favorite color palette.  It feels so good to be inspired again, feeling good working in a new medium and getting it all out!  Tomorrow we leave for the Art Institute of Chicago again (it's FREE the entire month of February) and when I roaming through those halls of fine art... I feel like I come alive. 

   Last week we went to celebrate a late birthday for my step-mom, and it never fails that I leave my sketchbook in the car... EVERY TIME.  Since the holidays I've been wanting to create a new product line for Etsy and Galena Beads and being without my own place to doodle this last time made me want to make them even more.  The only problem is that I want to keep each one I've made.  I might have an addiction to journals, fine paper, and pens. Eek!  I'm so ready to go tomorrow and find even more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment